This course is about using persuasive writing to influence your readers to get the results you want. In this course, you will consider influencing with integrity and build an influencing strategy for engaging, persuading and securing the buy-in of your readers. You will determine your dominant influencing style and identify different behaviors and strategies to use. Then you will focus on understanding your readers' styles, needs and expectations. This will help you understand your readers better and achieve the results you want. In addition, you will look at different writing preparation and planning techniques that support persuasive writing.
- Understand how your influencing style and audience needs determines the choice of writing approaches
- Focus on and satisfy readers' expectations
- Adopt a variety of preparation techniques
- Ensure your message is quickly understood and accepted by the reader
- Write convincing, persuasive and impactful documents that achieve their objective