Sometimes managing teams can be very complicated. A traditional line management structure may be straight forward but when we are required to work with people outside our own team to achieve goals and objectives, challenges soon surface. Who makes decisions? Who is responsible for processes? How do we evaluate individual performance?
This session will cover:
- The characteristics of matrix-managed teams
- The benefits of matrix-managed teams
- The elements of a high performing team
- The stages of transitioning to a matrix-managed team
- Tools and techniques to manage and evaluate a matrix-managed team