Failing as part of learning is talked about quite extensively lately. But is failing all of a sudden acceptable? This session will explore this particular technique within the framework of Design Thinking. We analyse the benefits of fast failing, learn how to do it into a controlled environment and draw benefits from doing it right.
This is intended for people who are working in conditions of uncertainly or complexity in a fast-paced environment. Be it in project management, product development or simply management, this session will provide you with a toolkit for running experiments on your own.
- The framework of Design Thinking
- Failing fast as part of Design Thinking
- Understanding empirical processes
- Experimentation in business
- Prototyping and failing fast
- Feedback and learning