Facilitators help others to maximise their contribution in groups and teams by creating a supportive and outcome focused environment. You will learn to use a range of tools and techniques to generate enthusiasm for effective results.
This session will cover:
- Identify the role, responsibilities, skills and qualities of an effective facilitator.
- Understand the different characters and behaviours experienced in sessions and how to control them.
- Quick techniques to get the group to make a decision.
- How to remain the calming influence.
- Maintain energy and participation in a group.