This one-day, practical and 'hands on' workshop is designed to be a catalyst for innovation and creativity!
Based on the latest thinking and best practice used in problem solving, the course ends by providing you with a reporting template designed to secure senior management and stakeholder endorsement for change. You will also take away a CD containing templates and guidelines on how to use the unique 'Silent Storming' process.
If you are a manager or project leader looking to find innovative and creative ideas for problem resolution, then this workshop is for you.
Are you looking for new and maybe non-traditional ways to solve your problems? If the answer is 'yes', then this workshop is for you. It will encourage you to resolve workplace problems by dispensing with the traditional theory, and focus on innovation and creativity to get results.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop innovative and creative skills to assess and solve your workplace problems.
- Make more effective use of your own and your colleagues' creative thinking skills.
- Assess the impact on the business of your recommendations for change.
- Use 'Silent Storming' to lead innovative and creative problem solving sessions.
- Understand how to present new ideas to secure the 'buy in' of others to implement change.
- Construct a report that clearly outlines the thinking process, conclusions and recommendations for making change happen.
The Blank Sheet of Paper
- ‘What if?’
- Tapping into the minds of others to find ideas
- Thinking 'Why not?' as opposed to just 'Why?'
Working Together Generates Innovation and Creativity
- Creating the right environment for others to work together
- Thought association - what is the real problem here?
- Innovation at work!
- Problem? What problem?
- Impact versus degree of difficulty
- Effectiveness versus efficiency
Making Change Happen
- Planning how to manage change
- Constructing a report for management and key stakeholders to endorse change