Our workplaces require more and more creative and innovative processes to solve problems. If you’re searching for new ideas or inspirement as a team leader or project manager, this training is for you. Of course, you will be able to develop your own personal new approach to your own challenges at your workplace.
If you are a manager or project leader looking to find innovative and creative ideas for problem resolution, then this workshop is for you.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop innovative and creative skills to assess and solve your workplace problems.
- Make more effective use of your own and your colleagues' creative thinking skills.
- Assess the impact on the business of your recommendations for change.
- Assess the creative constraints on your working environment.
- Understand how to present new ideas to secure the 'buy in' of others to implement change.
- Construct a report that clearly outlines the thinking process, conclusions and recommendations for making change happen.
Creativity and Innovation
- The influence of Creativity and Innovation
- Creating an Environment of Creativity and Innovation
Six Stages of Problem-Solving
- Identify the Problem
- Identify the Causes
- The Art of Generating Solutions
- Select the Best Solution
Methods of creative and innovative Problemsolving