In today's heavily team-orientated environment, effective collaboration is a requirement for success. Teams rely on it to solve complex problems, set direction and strategy, and share critical information and knowledge quickly throughout the organization.
This course targets managers who have responsibility for business units and/or multiple teams. The strategies from this course support managers in creating cross-boundary approaches to collaboration.
- Understand the business payoffs of working in a collaborative culture
- Identify the individual styles we use to process and understand information
- Identify the implications of each style in working with others
- Use skills to advocate and inquire effectively in a collaborative setting
- Determine how to improve intra-team collaboration
- Work with colleagues in other business lines to identify and resolve inter-team business problems
- Diagnose and plan how to improve collaborative culture in your team(s)