The program explores the relationship between resilience and sustainable team performance, looking at the personal resilience of the leader as a role-model and how this directly influences team behaviors. It explores the extent to which your managers and team will follow you in embracing new ways of thinking and behaving, in turn building their own resilience.
As a leader you are challenged to driving for consistent performance while finding ways to embrace new ways of thinking and behaving. By effectively understanding the challenges this involves; managing your personal resilience and acting as a role model you will influence your team’s culture and the extent to which your team members will follow you and deliver a sustainable performance.
Suitable for managers and leaders in business, this course looks at the personal resilience of the leader as a role-model and how this directly influences team behaviors and in turn how they can boost their own resilience.
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of resilience and its impact on sustainable performance in the workplace
- Assess your current resilience profile
- Recognize what happens in the brain and body in response to uncertainty
- Understand how resilience role modeling can impact your team
- Adopt a number of key techniques to help you (and those that you lead)
- Exploring resilience in the workplace
- Exploring your personal profile
- Consider human reactions and remedies – getting a deeper understanding
- Resilience disciplines that can help you and your team members
- More techniques for increasing resilience and performance
- Creating a personal action plan
We have a range of training and development content designed to help leaders and teams be more resilient and effective. Please contact us to find out more about our resilience programs.