You will learn how to work in close partnership with your managers and other stakeholders, and increase your own level of responsibility to create more space for them to work effectively. It will help you become more self-aware and to develop the managerial aspects of the role. You will leave with some great ideas and practical actions, that will build your confidence and give you the edge over others.
This course is suitable for PAs, secretaries and office professionals who want to develop their managerial capability to take them to the next level of their career.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Develop a strong network in order to develop yourself
- Demonstrate true awareness of how your organisation operates
- Define your career drivers through heightened self-awareness
- Identify your preferred communication style and adapt it to get the best from others
- Manage conflicting priorities, save time and increase efficiency by being more proactive
- Apply a project management approach to help you manage events and small projects
- Think creatively and make good decisions
- Assertively speak up in front of others