+49 69 9203 7568 0
Hemsley Fraser provides solutions to transform organizational & leadership performance.
‘We exist to make working life better’ - This simple statement informs our strategy and our business decisions. We believe work should be more rewarding for all, not just today, but should be ‘fit for the future’ too. That’s why sustainability and our wider Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) are very important to us.
We recognize that our activities have an impact on the environment and we’re committed to managing and improving our environmental performance.
We regularly review our environmental impact and are committed to:
- Inspiring our employees to take action to reduce the environmental impacts of their work activities
- Preventing pollution through best practice techniques and staff awareness
- Monitoring and improving the energy and water usage within our offices
- Reducing the environmental impact of all our material design, production, distribution and delivery
- Minimizing the impact on climate change from our business and employee travel
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our internal printing
- Monitoring and improving waste management practices throughout our core facilities
- Complying with all relevant legislation and other requirements relevant to our activities
- Incorporating environmental considerations in to our procurement practices and our assessment of products and services
Central to our commitment is our implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System. Our aim is to ensure we work towards a more sustainable way of working and identify all opportunities for continual improvement.
Todd Turner - Chief Executive Officer